Introducing! Calli Tea Every Sip A Pure Pleasure
Where Ancient Philosophies…..Meet Modern Discoveries.
Calli Tea Is A Delicious Beverage that nourishes and cleanses…..
body, mind and spirit….
Calli is a very concentrated tea like beverage that comes in a tea bag. Calli is made from Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) however it is not actually classed a tea and it is not like regular tea in that regular black, green and white tea contains large amounts of caffeine, acids and tannin instead Calli is alkaline forming in the body, is rich in concentrated bio available anti-oxidants rich in catechins and polyphenols and provides the body with much energy. The Calli concentrate is spray dried onto carrier tea leaves and only needs to be added to warm water for 8 minutes to remove all the Calli concentrate for your enjoyment.
Calli is a MASTER CLEANSER and has NO calories and contains NO fat, NO cholesterol, NO sugar or artificial sweeteners – containing over 9 super foods makes it an excellent choice as a replacement for coffee, tea, soft drinks and soda. Calli helps cleanse and detox the entire body, mind, body and spirit at the intercellular level, where toxins and free radicals can be trapped for many decades, causing degenerative disease.
Calli is also great for Healthy Weight Management being able to hydrate you and cleanse parasites, dangerous yeasts and bacteria from your gut and body, enabling your body to absorb more nutrients from your food and take you out of starvation mode, which causes weight gain.
- Comes in single sachets to ensure antioxidant potency and freshness.
- Convenient easy to transport just pop a sachet into your pocket, bag or car, as long as you have a bottle and some water you are good to go.
- Is concentrated, one sachet can make up to 1- 2 litre’s of cold drink or 4-8 cups of hot beverage or a combination. One sachet can last the whole day.
- Doctor recommended and formulated and TGA approved in Australia.
- No preservatives, additives, artificial flavours, fillers, gluten or sugar.
- Calli is safe and effective for the whole family in diluted concentration for children under 5 years of age…as it is a very strong cleanser of the body.
- Contains no harmful ingredients
- Postage and GST Included
- Vegan Friendly
Calli Tea Comes In a Choice of 3 Delicious Flavours..
- Mint…Uplift you brain, mind and energy with the pure aroma of mint.
- Regular.. Original ancient formula, very strong cleanser and detox.
- Cinnamon..Aromatic spicy cinnamon aroma, to calm, sooth digestion.
- Total Price: $102.65. Includes postage and GST. Wellness Detox Pack Contains 3 Boxes of Calli of your choice. 1 30ml bottle of Sunnydew Stop Sugar Cravings Drops + Postage.
- Calli Information: Each box of Calli contains10 sachets of one flavour you can choose 3 boxes all the same or experience difference flavours.
- BONUS. Free $150 Introductory Consultation and Heath and Wellness Coach Offer. Looking for a Natural Health Practitioner to help you with your natural Health and Well-Being that Majored in Traditional Chinese Philosophies, Wholefood Nutrition, Gut Health, Acid/Alkaline Balance, Hydration, Lymphology to give you guidance and advise FREE each month. Shirley is an internationally recognized and award winning holistic practitioner from Australia winning a 5 Star Longevity Award. Learn about Shirley:
- Click Here: https://masteringwellnessnaturally.com/about/
- Shirley’s Offer: Buy any product or pack listed from this website and you automatically qualify Shirley as your coach and you will receive One Free 60 Minute Introductory Pathway Consultation for FREE
- You will get dietary and lifestyle guidance, a program or guidance notes if necessary and the right product advise specifically for your needs this way you will know you are spending your money wisely, this way you will be able to see your change and progress each month if you choose.
- Shirley will continue to be your personal wellness coach and educator for Free if you continue to be a product client each month.
- Ingredients for Calli: Camellia Leaf, Perilla Leaf, Mori Bark, Alisma Root, Imperate Root, other proprietary herbs..
- Plus Specific Variety Ingredients, Mint and Cinnamon.
- Plus Specific Variety Ingredients, Mint and Cinnamon.
- Opening the Calli Sachet. Hold sachet at the top and shake bag down past the tear mark, then gently tear open horizontally using nick provided.
- Brewing: Place 1 bag in a china, glass or pottery cup, small milk jug or small tea pot (NOT Metal or Plastic) with 250-500 mls of warm to hot water not boiling, let brew for 5-8 minutes this will remove the Calli concentrate from the carrier leaves, then squeeze gently not to break bag and then remove and discard bag. (do not use bag again)
- This will make you 250-500 mls of Calli liquid concentrate.
- Drinking Directions: Calli is very concentrated and a master cleanser, it’s important to use these instructions for at least 5-7 days.
- You now should have your cup or jug of concentrated Calli. You will then pour the proportion of Calli according to the amount of cups you want daily into your drinking cup. You will then Top up with cold or hot water to the temperature you desire add Sunnydew to your desired taste. You can add as many drops of Sunnydew as you require to suit your sweet palate, you will notice at the appropriate time you will want to add less Sunnydew as your your Pancreas is being nourished and from time to to during the course of a month you may want to add more that is perfectly normal.
- You can store the rest of your Calli covered over in a container NOT Metal for further use during the day.
- Having Calli spread over the day is how it is intended for you to drink so you can get the benefits all day long. Start off your day with Calli and continue all day long. Calli is also refreshing as a cold drink, to sip on all day long while you are a work or any where.
- Some people may experience detox or fat cleansing symptoms within the first 4-7 days of drinking Calli. Cleansing is essential for the body to move on and create the new you, you may get headaches, especially if you have been a big caffeine drinker either from coffee or soda’s or you may just feel a bit off, while these first layer of toxins are being removed, you may not feel anything that’s perfectly normal.
- $150 Consult for FREE…Heath and Wellness Coach Offer. Looking for a Natural Health Practitioner to help you with your natural Health and Well-Being for FREE each month. Shirley is an internationally recognized and award winning holistic practitioner from Australia winning a 5 Star Longevity Award. Learn about Shirley:
- Click Here: https://masteringwellnessnaturally.com/about/ Buy any product listed from this website and you automatically qualify Shirley as your coach and you will receive a One Discovery Consultation for FREE which will include a Computerized Health Analysis, which will reveal your imbalances in all organs, your diet, toxic levels, hydration, mental and emotional imbalance and much much more, You will get dietary, lifestyle and the right product advise so you know you are spending your money wisely that will help to nourish, balance and cleanse your physical and emotional body back to health and vitality,
Scroll Up To Add To Cart NOW….Only $102.65. AUD
Contact: Shirley Today! for e-payment details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Australia Orders: by pay pal credit, pay pal credit card, via this cart in Australian Dollars.
Australia: Electronic bank transfer arrangements can be made with me personally as well. Contact me via this blog for bank details.
Money Back Guarantee Details: All teas have 100% money back guarantee of 10 days in Australia.
Australian orders being returned must notify me within 7 days, all unused products must be returned to me within 10 days, in boxes if applicable provided, including all unused products. Only then will a refund or exchange will be considered. Postage to be paid by the purchaser. If your return goes missing in the mail we will take NO responsibility for the loss and a refund or exchange will not be issued.
Disclaimer: The information on this page is general information and should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease. Do not use the information found on this page as a substitute for professional health care advice. Any information you find on this page or on external sites which are linked to on this page should be verified with your professional health care provider. Shirley Grant of Mastering Wellness Naturally, does not make any representation or warranty (express or implied) as to the accuracy or completeness of the information set out on this page, and shall not have any liability for any misrepresentation (express or implied) contained in, or for any omissions from, the information on this page. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury whether based
upon consumer law, negligence or any other cause of action.